I would like to convert a grid or raster into a GeoTIFF so that you I maintain colours applied within Oasis montaj.
There are two workflows to export your grid/raster as a GeoTIFF:
1) Use the copy/convert tool
- Open your grid in Oasis montaj
- Grid and Image Toolbar > Utilities > Copy/convert
- Input Grid/Raster
- Browse to the Output folder > Click the 'Save as type' dropdown bar > Select GeoTIFF COLOR (*.tif)
- Save the file
2) Open Grid in a map and then export map to a GeoTIFF
- Grid and Image > Display on Map > (Gridding or image selection)
- Map > Export
- Select file format for export and region to export
These workflows will convert the grid/raster into an image file and will display RGB values.