I have Geosoft Desktop Applications 9.0 or newer installed on a machine that does not have internet access and I need to sign in to access and refresh my subscriptions.
If your computer is not connected to the internet, you must sign in to Seequent Connector with your Seequent ID prior to leaving an area with internet access.
If you need to sign in when you do not have access to the internet, you will still require access to email.
To sign in via email:
- Right click on Seequent Connector and select "Sign In".
- When unable to connect to the internet, Seequent Connector will prompt your default email client to open and will populate the To, Subject, and Body fields of the email.
At the same time, an Email Sign In dialog will open. This is where you will paste the response to the email, do not close this dialog.
- Your email must be sent to [email protected] from the email address that is registered as your Seequent ID. If you are not able to send this from the computer that you are working on, then you will need to copy the contents into a text document and transfer it via USB to a computer that has internet access and send the email from there.
- Once the email is sent, you will receive a reply with a body of text that you must paste into the open Email Sign In dialog mentioned above. Copy everything including the dashed lines at the top and bottom of the return email. If you copied the contents from a USB, as outlined in steps 3, you will need to copy the body of the reply text into a text document and transfer it to the CPU with the opened Email Sign In dialog outlined in step 2.
- Click OK and your software will be licensed.