I would like to export a Leapfrog block model so it can be imported into Vulcan.
Before exporting the block model, ensure that the geology codes and estimation domains, including the names of estimators and block models, are at least 8 upper case characters long, with no spaces in the name (eg. UNIT1_KR_5X5X5).
- Right-click the block model of interest and select Export
- Select the Save as type to be CSV Block Model File (*.csv) and click Save.
- In the Export window, select the CSV Block Model + Text File option, click Next.
- Select any required evaluations > Click Next (name of evaluated block model should be 8 upper characters as well)
- Untick Blank and Outside > Click Next
- Set both Centroid & Size Precision and Value Precision to Custom and default precision to 2
- Use default setting for Status Codes
- Select Allow all characters, with UTF-8 encoding > Click Next
- Gives you a summary before exporting which allows you to go back to edit parameters > Click Export